PDA

View Full Version : Strollers, rooms celebrations, and pins questions?

peanut520
04-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Love my hodgepodge of questions?:bouncy:

I'm calling myself a Disney newbie because the last time I went was over 20 years ago. The countdown is 145 days and I'm trying to get some logistics and other questions I have answered.

1. Should I even try to convince dh that we should bring the cam? He has stated that we are bringing my parents quest for the trip. The cam has been on many trips with us and I like the breezy shade we have for it with the sunshade, better ride, and the recline on it better since I foresee we are going to have to convince dd she needs downtime and a nap. Dh doesn't want to lug it since it is heavier and bulkier for a short trip (5 days) and have to worry about theft while we are in the park. I'm not concerned too much on the fold since we are staying at a monorail resort and are only planning to take the bus only one day to AK.
2. We have 2 rooms (ours and my parents) and it will be dd and my dads first trips. What are the room celebrations I keep hearing about? Are. The additional and is there a price list I can look at to order one? Should I call and have it noted that it is dd (2 yo) first trip oon the res? My parents information packet started that it is dad's first visit and ours did not.
3. Where do you get these celebration pins for first visits etc?
Thanks!

alien_host
04-26-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't really have input on the stroller or the celebrations.

BUT for the pins - you usually can get them at the front desk of your resort. We stayed at the Contemporary/BLT and they had DD's B'day/first visit one waiting for her when we checked in.

If they don't have it at your resort, you can go to City Hall at the MK on Main Street and there is a guest services place there. I've also seen a stand at Epcot (probably also a Guest services place). But def. ask at your resort.

peanut520
04-26-2011, 02:37 PM
I don't really have input on the stroller or the celebrations.

BUT for the pins - you usually can get them at the front desk of your resort. We stayed at the Contemporary/BLT and they had DD's B'day/first visit one waiting for her when we checked in.

If they don't have it at your resort, you can go to City Hall at the MK on Main Street and there is a guest services place there. I've also seen a stand at Epcot (probably also a Guest services place). But def. ask at your resort.

Oh that is good to know. We are staying at the contemporary too! I've been calling to to try to get a 2 berm villa at Bly but no luck yet. How was your stay?