PDA

View Full Version : Sturdy but easily moveable baby gates?

Pinky
05-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a baby gate that is easy to move from one door to another but that is pressure mounted so easily moved from one spot to another?

I'd like to be able to move it from blocking out front foyer to blocking the entrance into the kitchen depending on where we are in the house. The areas are different widths so it would need to be able to be resized. (or should I just get two)

wellyes
05-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Definitely get two. Kids get fast quick.

AshleyAnn
05-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Get two. The ones that are easily moved are the kind that don't open so you can't walk in/out without stepping over it or uninstalling it and just aren't all that user friendly. I have one walk thru gate in our childproofed area and one regular pressure gate I use in random areas of the house when I need it.

Avoid evenflo's easy walk thru gate. It didn't last 3 months.

candaceb
05-02-2011, 08:54 AM
I have found some good deals on gates at babyboutiqueoutlet - the stock keeps changing so you have to keep checking. They have had a special overstock sale on gates lately. I got a superyard for $27 shipped - that was less than I expected to pay for a used one on craigslist so I was thrilled.