PDA

View Full Version : Ergo pricing-is this a good deal?

Karinyc
05-02-2011, 08:27 PM
So I missed the Ergos on Babysteals (and don't know how much they were going for). But I got this ergo (brown organic- very soft material) at BRU in their clearance section for $97 (tax incl.). Is that reasonable? Or should I wait for a better deal (the lowest I've seen the organic versions on CL is $100). I'm clueless when it comes to this. Thanks.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4103266

LMPC
05-02-2011, 09:03 PM
I think that's a fine price, especially if you are going to start using it right away and don't have time to wait and find it for a bit less. Also, you can bet that you will be able to re-sell it for about $75 on CL when you are done. I think I paid $80 for mine on some DOTD site...and the other day I thought they were around $60 without shipping and tax (IIRC).

wellyes
05-02-2011, 09:12 PM
It is a fair price for a new one - I've seen cheaper but they're typically more. I'd go for it if I were you.

Karinyc
05-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the responses. I think I'll keep it. They had 2 (1 original & 1 organic) for the same price, but the organic was so soft- seems really nice. Priced at $89 & tax bumped it to $97. I have to say, I've scored some sweet deals at my local BRUs (Svan bouncer for $30, Swaddle Design blanket for $2, and Badger Basket wood highchair for $38- with tray & cushion). Can't wait to use it!