PDA

View Full Version : I stink

DietCokeLover
05-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Darn you sunless tanners!!! We have a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks and thought a little color on my legs and arms would be nice. I spent entirely too much time smelling every tanner in the store and finally picked one that had a nice smell in the container. 24 hours after I applied it and I am still stinking! We can put people into space, yet no one can come up with a way to make sunless tanners not be repulsive on human skin?

Oh.... And to make matters worse.... Our hot water heater is out again, so I can't even take a shower!

artvandalay
05-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Aw that stinks! Yeah, I don't get why sunless tanners always smell. It seems to seep into your pores.

I picked up some Jergen's lotion the other day. It's supposed to slowly give you a subtle tanned look. I smelled it and it actually smells really good.

I think this is the one I have...

http://www.jergens.com/products/natural-glow/revitalizing-daily-moisturizer.aspx

I got the Fair/Light one

DietCokeLover
05-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Aw that stinks! Yeah, I don't get why sunless tanners always smell. It seems to seep into your pores.

I picked up some Jergen's lotion the other day. It's supposed to slowly give you a subtle tanned look. I smelled it and it actually smells really good.

I think this is the one I have...

http://www.jergens.com/products/natural-glow/revitalizing-daily-moisturizer.aspx

I got the Fair/Light one

Lol, that's what I have on.

BabyH
05-03-2011, 11:02 AM
That's funny, I might be the only person in the world who sort of likes the sunless tanner smell :bag

On Friday, I was visiting a friend in KY and had an airbrush tan (where the technician sprays you) and they actually have it mixed up with Victoria's Secret Love Spell scent..... it was the fanciest smelling tan I've ever had! And it was beautiful!! (those of you in KY - PM me and I'll tell you where I went!)

artvandalay
05-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Lol, that's what I have on.

:hysterical:

Well, I guess I know what to expect!

Does the color look ok?

trentsmom
05-03-2011, 12:46 PM
I've given up on sunless tanners since they all make me stink. I think it's the chemical in them that causes the tan reaction. Pee-yew! I'd rather stay white than have to live with the smell.

willow33
05-03-2011, 01:44 PM
I've given up on sunless tanners since they all make me stink. I think it's the chemical in them that causes the tan reaction. Pee-yew! I'd rather stay white than have to live with the smell.

:yeahthat: