PDA

View Full Version : Stroller advise in WDW

ijopint
05-03-2011, 12:33 PM
I need advise re: my upcoming trip in WDW next week
here:
LO:
DS is 4 1/2 yr- scooter rider, occasional rider
DD is 11 weeks almost 1 will be celebrating her Ist Bday in advance in WDW.

Strollers:
Icandy Bugaboo
Cam-Air tire
Bugaboo Bee-
Zippy
Al
ALL of the above stroller can be fitted with lascal board.

Going to Orlando next week and driving.
Stroller space is not an issue.
Will visit Kennedy Space center, Sea World and Aquatica.
Will be in WDW hitting only two or three - MK, DHS, AK or EPcot

Which stroller shall I bring ? one or two for the comfort of LO.
Cam,Apple,Bee,Zippy with the board.
or bring the Bee and the Zippy. (DS could still fit on the Zippy.)

TIA! :)

clc053103
05-07-2011, 01:39 PM
I have taken a Zippy for a 3 year old and it was WAY too much stroller for that age. Went the next year with a Volo and it was so much better-easier to lift, easier in and out for DS, easier to fold quickly and fit on a bus.

So my vote would be a stroller for LO with a lascal board if you think older child won't stroll, or take the zippy or bee for LO and then get a volo for older child- Unless one of your other strollers is a lightweight easy open umbrella ( i am out of the stroller loop and am not sure if one of your others would qualify!)

crl
05-07-2011, 01:44 PM
How about Bee and Al? It think it is most likely that both kids will be riding at least part of the time.

Catherine

ijopint
05-09-2011, 11:05 AM
catherine,

thanks!
however we are flying instead of driving..
I was set on bringing the Apple and the board now i have to change my stroller selection.. I cannot
on the Stroller forum, they suggested take the Apple and the lascal board...
Are they the airline (JET Blue) stroller friendly at all? grrr now I have to scamper for two stroller travel on Amazon, any recon?

hillview
05-10-2011, 07:03 AM
I am not familiar with your stroller stable but for peace and enjoyment I take 2 strollers with me -- DS1 most recently went when he was 5. A board would not have been ok for him. We do a lot of walking at Disney and HAUL from one side to another side of the park often. He NEVER rides a stroller at home.
/hillary