PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watchers May, 2011

AnnieW625
05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I am down 1.5lbs from last week!

I tried on my Seven For All Man Kind jeans this morning and while they are still tight I could at least zipper them up. I definitely think I will have to wait another month and or 5 to 7lbs before I can wear them out of my room, but I am very happy today.

How is everyone else doing?

weech
05-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks for starting a new thread!

I'm down 2.8lbs this week, but that's kind of skewed because my last weigh in was at the beginning of my period. Anyhow, I'm super happy!! I have 1.6lbs to go until I hit 50lbs lost! :jammin:

I'm hoping the weather starts to stay nice... I have an easier time of eating less when it's sunny and warm out.

momtoonegirl
05-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Down 1.8 pounds this week. I think a combination between getting back on track from the holiday, and water weight. Anyway, I'll take it! Noticed a slight dip in my milk supply for the first time since joining, but could also be from DS taking a little nursing strike since he's teething, and not from the weight loss. Hopefully, I can keep up this week. So far, it looks like everyone is having a good week :cheerleader1:

Hope everyone has a great upcoming week!

elektra
05-07-2011, 11:35 AM
That's great Annie! And 50 pounds weech? Hooray!
I am down 2 pounds this week and 12 overall. I'm trying to do the elliptical machine everyday brut it's ending up like every other day. Still better than nothing.
I want to be within 5 pounds of my goal weight by my Hawaii trip. Game on!

sarahsthreads
05-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Great work, everyone! I am down a measly .6 pounds this week, but when you consider that yesterday I didn't eat a single meal at home - and had hit my daily points limit before I even started eating the (homemade and so not low-fat) mac & cheese dinner my brother prepared - that's actually not so bad. :) The weight has been *creeping* off for the past month or so, with an average of .6 pounds per week, but at least it's going down, right? I refuse to calculate how many more weeks it will be before I hit the top of my healthy weight range at this rate.

I am so mad at DH right now, though, because he hugged me and said, "wow, it's so nice now that there's not so much in between us anymore" (meaning my gut, apparently) and can't understand why I find that incredibly insulting instead of encouraging. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it to be insulting, so I promise to get over it soon. Still...DH, that was really insulting. :6:

Sarah

Green_Tea
05-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am up .2 this week :(.

I don't know why - maybe it was the GIGANTIC slab of cake I ate at my Goddaughter's first communion? Or all the wine? Or maybe that mid week trip to POPEYE'S for biscuits? (Seriously, HAVE I NO SHAME???)

Of course, it could also be that I am about to get my period. And I am seriously stressed out about finals.

Next week will be better.

(Still - down more than 20 lbs, and went shopping for new clothes - had to leave the dressing room for SMALLER sizes!)

BabyBearsMom
05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi Everyone,
(Still - down more than 20 lbs, and went shopping for new clothes - had to leave the dressing room for SMALLER sizes!)

:cheerleader1::cheerleader1: Go you, hot momma! I actually lost 4lbs last week (I was being super committed and tracking/weighing/measuring hardcore). This week, I am expecting a small uptick (it tends to happen when I have a big loss the week before). But I've been getting lots of complements lately so I am feeling good :)

DH is doing WW with me and he hit goal two weeks ago and is working on maintenance. I'm so proud of him! He is struggling to eat all of his points now though and he keeps losing weight (I know poor baby, cry me a river).

elektra
05-13-2011, 01:41 PM
1.5 pounds for me this past week.
I am now 1.5 pounds away from getting into the 150's. I can't wait to see that "5" instead of "6" on the scale.
I had a bad week of working out. It just didn't happen. I had to work late all week and then I fell asleep early last night.
So tonight I am debating on drinking wine with dinner or working out. :tongue5:
I think it will depend on whether or not DH comes home early enough. He didn't get home till after 9 last night and that makes it harder for me to work out when that happens, as I have to stay up with DD (she goes to bed late if she naps).

momtoonegirl
05-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Up 1 pound this week :shrug: I think it may be water retention or bloating, because this week I earned activity points and barely used them. I think I only used 2 activity points and no flex points the entire week, but I know for sure I wasn't drinking enough water daily. I'll have to try and do better next week.

Hope everyone has a great upcoming week.

sarahsthreads
05-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Down 2 pounds this week! After several weeks of little to no loss, I'm pretty excited. I'm now down over 28 pounds total. I really do need some new clothes - as much as I'd prefer not to buy much because I do plan to lose (a lot) more weight, I can't keep going to work in comically baggy pants! I'm even noticing my shoes feeling a bit loose, which is a little heartbreaking - I've invested a bit in a nice selection of Danskos, and it's going to be expensive to replace them. :( There are worse problems to have, though, right?

Sarah :)

BabyBearsMom
05-16-2011, 08:51 AM
Down 2 pounds this week! After several weeks of little to no loss, I'm pretty excited. I'm now down over 28 pounds total. I really do need some new clothes - as much as I'd prefer not to buy much because I do plan to lose (a lot) more weight, I can't keep going to work in comically baggy pants! I'm even noticing my shoes feeling a bit loose, which is a little heartbreaking - I've invested a bit in a nice selection of Danskos, and it's going to be expensive to replace them. :( There are worse problems to have, though, right?

Sarah :)

DH went down an entire shoe size by the time he hit goal. It was amazing to see the change that taking the weight off of your arches can do.

I gained 1.5 this week. Not surprising given that Saturday night was date night and I totally splurged at this amazing restaurant. Oh well, this week is another week.

momtoonegirl
05-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Down 1.8 pounds this week :)
I really tried to step up the activity, and drink more water so I wouldn't retain as much fluid. My goal is to be bathing suit ready for our first real family vacation in the next 2 months. I hope I can do it, because some days I find myself being so hungry and I just want to eat whatever I want without tracking it. I just keep trying to look at the bigger picture, and how much better I feel since losing the weight so far.

Hope everyone is having a great week!