PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Dude question

anne-girl
05-08-2011, 07:45 AM
I love great deals! After looking all over for a messenger bag with a zippered main pouch that wasn't too spendy, I found a Diaper Dude at a consignment sale for $4. :yay: Yay! This totally justifies my plan to splurge on a Manduca carrier. It didn't come with the change pad but for that price I am not complaining!

For anybody who has it, I have a question. There's a padded open pocket inside it; what's it for? Insulated bottle/food holder? To stash the change pad? Also, what do you use the open pocket at the back for? It seems to me anything small might fall out.

blue
05-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Congrats on finding a great deal... I have a diaper dude from two years ago, is the pocket inside long and skinny? If yes, that is were the changing pad fits in ours (only used the changing pad a few times, the pocket also fits other stuff). For the back compartment, we have put small books, small blankets, and other items that we need easy access to. HTH

anne-girl
05-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Nope, it's a square padded pocket. It's about 7" square and attached to the side of the bag, sorta like a partial divider.

larig
05-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Nope, it's a square padded pocket. It's about 7" square and attached to the side of the bag, sorta like a partial divider.

Thats where our changing pad was.