PDA

View Full Version : Any other flower girl or travel tips?

Melaine
05-08-2011, 07:01 PM
We are leaving Thursday for the first of the two flower girl weddings. I have made the flower girl wands (thanks everyone for help with those) we have their dresses, socks, shoes (thanks for help with that!) and I have done a practice run with their hair (thanks for help finding that great brush too!).

I am praying that everything goes well on the day of. Does anyone have any extra tips for flower girls? DDs are shy but we have talked about it and I think they are fine walking to the front where I will be sitting. My sister is going to stand at the back and help "coach" them into walking to me. I'm hoping once they get up front I can get them to stand wherever they are supposed to without problems. I am working very hard on not being stressed about this, but that goes against my nature.:ROTFLMAO:

This will also be the farthest the girls have been away from home so any travel/car tips are also welcome. We are breaking up the drive on the way up but it will be about 9 hours on the way back. I think I will take the DVD player, crayons and some new toys to pull out. Also snacks, of course. I feel like I am already forgetting things and we haven't even started packing. Oi vey....

Prayer and positive thoughts that all goes smoothly would be VERY appreciated! And any wedding/kid tips of course! A big THANKS for everyone's help so far!