PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Boden!!!

Nooknookmom
05-09-2011, 05:37 PM
So my first Boden order came Sat. :) I had ordered 3 skorts for DD and 2 arrived (one is still on its way, lol). I about knocked DH over getting to the mailbox!!

I am super impressed with their customer service, of the two skorts that came, one fit perfectly and the other was sized incorrectly b/c it was easily an inch smaller than the other.

I called the CS line and the gal was SO helpful, sent my replacement out and gave me a small credit for my next order (I didn't even grumble or think about asking for one either).

We had a little convo about our girls the same age and man was I pleased - they are spot on.

DD loves the fishy skort that she could wear and I love the quality. It is a tad big but I wanted them to last a long time since here in SoCal, we have hot weather into October.

Yay Boden, Yay!

Oh and thank you again (I forgot who it was) for the 20% coupon code :) :)

lchang25000
05-11-2011, 12:18 AM
YAY BODEN!! They truly are the best when it comes to good CS!

citymama
05-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Yay - glad it worked out! I think I may have been the source of the code this time...or someone much like me! ;) (lchang et al!)

What did you pair the fishy skort with?

Their CS is really fabulous.

AnnieW625
05-11-2011, 11:52 AM
That's great and I love their customer service. I love the skorts too, very cute!

Nooknookmom
05-11-2011, 12:10 PM
DD usually pairs the fishy skort with a solid color top. The fishies are so colorful, she can't miss!

I also got the pink, blue & white flowered one & the pink polka dot one.

I'm on Boden could 9 :)

Wish they had those for our size, and that we wouldn't look silly in a fishy skort, lol!