PDA

View Full Version : Heard it at the playground!

firemama
05-09-2011, 06:19 PM
OMG!! I just took DD for a walk and went by a playground. There were 8 boys, I'm guessing ages 8 - 10, playing basketball. One of them shouted, WTF!!! And no one batted an eye. They just kept playing. And then, another one shouted, va**na hole, va**na hole!! :47: I was just in shock! I couldn't believe my ears. Wow, it just caught me off guard. Had to share!

g-mama
05-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Oh, man, I don't like to hear that. Wow. My 10yo came home from soccer practice last week with a friend/neighbor. The mom texted me and told me she needed to run into the store and they'd be a bit late. When ds got home, he said the other boy wrote the F-word in the condensation on the freezer case door. He also said this boy used the word "rape" and asked me what that meant.

This stuff just sickens me.

KpbS
05-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Wow! Those incidents are truly terrible :(

n2ou
05-09-2011, 06:55 PM
My 6 year old thinks "stupid" is THE bad word. You should have seen my face when I heard "c**ks*cker" out of a boy's mouth at the local playground basketball court.

Oh My!

Twoboos
05-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Heard it in church, from the boys sitting behind us yesterday:

"Watch his face, he looks like he's taking a crap!"

Seems not so bad, except he was talking about our priest who is DEAF and was doing the service in sign language.

:47:

infomama
05-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Awful. Dd1 came home today professing she learned what 'turd' meant. Lovely. It's only going to get worse.