PDA

View Full Version : What does your baby wear to sleep

pepa
05-11-2011, 01:41 PM
What does your baby wear to sleep, my DD (11 months) she's been always in a sleeping bag, but now that she crawls and stands up in the crib and she hates it, what do your little guys wear and what kind of temperature its the room, any blankets or small pillow yet?

SnuggleBuggles
05-11-2011, 01:44 PM
No A/C in the summer and it gets hot so a onesie, a t-shirt and diaper or 100% cotton short/ t-shirt PJ sets from target (Just One You brand- 2 tops, 2 bottoms for $15-- best deal I know of new!!!). If not too hot then 100% cotton PJ pants and a t-shirt or onesie. Ds1 we did no bedding at all till 12m. But, ds2 had a small pillow and light blanket around 9m.

Beth

BabyBearsMom
05-11-2011, 01:48 PM
DD wears the HA zipper pajamas and we have these for her: http://www.amazon.com/Halo-Innovations-SleepSack-Wearable-Blanket/dp/B000W8O2CC
I have the sacks in fleece and in mesh, and she can stick her little feet out and walk while wearing them if necessary. She doesn't have any pillows in her bed. On really cold nights, we put her in fleece PJs and if necessary, she has a breathable blanket that we will tuck around her (http://www.breathablebaby.com/blankets/blanket-safer.html)

We have AC so the house is always around 72 degrees, and it is a few degrees warmer upstairs, so probably 75ish.

YouAreTheFocus
05-11-2011, 02:12 PM
My son is 19 mos, he's still wearing the same combo he's been in since birth--one piece sleeper and halo sleepsack. In the winter both pieces are fleece, in the summer both are cotton. If it's really hot we'll put him in a shortie sleeper under the sack. He's never been bothered by the sleepsack though--he stands up and shuffles around the crib w/o a problem. No pillows or blankets yet.

wendibird22
05-11-2011, 02:14 PM
My son is 19 mos, he's still wearing the same combo he's been in since birth--one piece sleeper and halo sleepsack. In the winter both pieces are fleece, in the summer both are cotton. If it's really hot we'll put him in a shortie sleeper under the sack. He's never been bothered by the sleepsack though--he stands up and shuffles around the crib w/o a problem. No pillows or blankets yet.
:yeahthat:

crl
05-11-2011, 02:50 PM
We did fleece sleepers until very recently. Dd is 13 months old. About a month ago the 18 month size sleepers got awfully snug in the thighs, but 2Ts were too long. So I switched over to two piece cotton pjs and an extra large halo cotton sleep sack. Dd doesn't seem to mind the sleep sack at all and stands up and walks around in it just fine.

Catherine

mommytoC
05-11-2011, 04:24 PM

:yeahthat:
Except that DD#1 wore this combo (with the toddler sleepsacks in 2-3T and 4-5T) until between 3.5 and 4y, even after transitioning to her big girl bed! (We tried going without several times, but she'd always kick off her covers and wake up cold.)

DD#2 (2y) is wearing this combo, too. In addition to her hand-me-down sleepsacks from DD#1, she has a few early walker sleepsacks (like the toddler sleepsacks, these have holes for the feet), which I prefer.

pepa
05-12-2011, 11:07 AM
I tried last night a two piece pjs and she couldnt settled so I went back and got her in her sleeping sack and she felt a sleep in a second literally
I guess for now she will continue in her sack for a little longer:sleep: