PDA

View Full Version : House selling mojo request pretty please?

mctlaw
05-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Could I put a beg for mojo out there?

Our house has been listed for nearly 60 days due to our pending move to ATL. Our house has not been shown at all in 3 weeks and we just dropped the price yesterday. I have done all kinds of things to beautify and stage our home but they don't matter if no one is coming to see it. We don't have a lot of room until we will be bringing money to the table if there is a sale. DH is already in ATL and I have been single mom-ing it for nearly 3 months. I don't have a job lined up yet and we only have so much buffer saved up where we can afford to pay both mortage and rent.

Could I please request your mojo and positive thoughts for a home sale. I could really use it! Thank you.

crl
05-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Best of luck for a quick full price offer and sale!

Catherine

bubbaray
05-11-2011, 10:15 PM
P&PT for a quick sale!

goldenpig
05-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Good luck and lots of house-selling mojo! Hope you get the price you want!

LMPC
05-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Moooojoooo that the right buyers are planning on seeing your house and loving it very very soon!!!

tiapam
05-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Sending PT. Have you had any open houses? Our realtor had one very early on and I was not too happy about that but the house actually sold from that OH. This was in 2007, but still, a hopeful story!

arivecchi
05-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Mojo headed your way!

mctlaw
05-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Thank you all! Please keep it coming....
Tiapam: Yes, we've had 3 open houses, with a fourth scheduled for this Sunday. I'm glad to know that your house sold based on an open house. I was beginning to think that such stories were urban legends!

09Mom
05-11-2011, 11:44 PM
I hope your house sells quickly, and for a good price! PM me what type of job you would be looking for in Atl.

noodle
05-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Mojo on the way!

mctlaw
05-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the continued PTs and mojo!
09Mom - I PM'd you.

vonfirmath
05-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Thank you all! Please keep it coming....
Tiapam: Yes, we've had 3 open houses, with a fourth scheduled for this Sunday. I'm glad to know that your house sold based on an open house. I was beginning to think that such stories were urban legends!

I bought my condo back in the '90s off an open house (I was living in the complex with a friend and wanted my own place. Saw the open house sign and went to look at it then called my realtor to say "I want to buy this place I saw this weekend" and we ended up buying it.) Sold 2005 to go rent instead because we wanted to sell before the market tanked (It took the market longer to go down than we expected from signs we saw at the time. But I was still glad to not have to sell at the time we were trying to move)