PDA

View Full Version : Okay I am dumb....

AnnieW625
05-12-2011, 06:43 PM
(this is really petty and non important)
Diaper Swappers really is just for cloth diapers and people who use them. I posted a similar question to the one I have posted in the Diaper forum here about all natural diapers and included some of my reasons for needing or prefering "natural" disposable diapers and what kind of recs. do I get after I say I am not interested in cloth diapering? Recs for GroVia, and Flip hybrid diapers. No offense to those here who use them but I clearly stated in my post that I don't want to be adding to my laundry, and diaper covers equal added laundry. :shake::banghead:

I give up. I guess either my post was too wordy so they read every third word or the people who post in the diaper chatter section must convert everyone to cloth.

sariana
05-12-2011, 06:50 PM
I didn't see your post, but don't feel dumb! I have often responded to posts only to go back later and realize I completely missed important info in the OP. That doesn't mean the poster wasn't clear; I just didn't read carefully.

Sorry I don't have any recs for you. I hope you find something that works.

ahisma
05-12-2011, 10:01 PM
We do use cloth...but DH does the laundry;)

BUT...when we use disposables we really like Seventh Generation. Seriously, they leak less than the mainstream Pampers / Huggies / etc...at least for us.

I think they may run small, but maybe someone else would know. I really don't have much to compare them to.

wellyes
05-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Those diaperswapper posters are evangelical about CD, kinda the way this board is about rear facing. And non-bru strollers. It's too bad they didn't help, though, that SHOULD have been a good resource, those ladies put an astonishing amount of thought into diapers.