PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from JenaW?

LBW
05-16-2011, 06:59 AM
Haven't seen her in a while, and she's pregnant, right? Hope all is well.

egoldber
05-16-2011, 07:27 AM
She has posted a few times since having her baby. :)

JenaW
05-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Aww. Thanks for thinking of me. I'm around. Life is just crazy right now. I often lurk quickly on my iphone, but I hate posting from there and don't get much quiet time to get online at home anyway. Our 6th, another boy, was born in early March. He is MOSTLY easy and laid back, except when he isn't. (and in those times, ONLY mommy will satisfy). He doesn't sleep well at night either. So I am struggling with severe sleep deprivation, and have had a few minor, but annoying, residual health issues since his delivery. DH gets up at 430am to go to work, and despite his trying to be quiet, most days I wake up with him. It seems I just fall back asleep and either the baby wakes back up (he likes to play from 4-6am) or my oldest son gets up. Then the day starts. We were also in the final planning stages of building our dream house (owned the land, finalized the plans, pulled the permits, etc - literally a few weeks away from breaking ground) when we found a near-perfect, already built house for sale at almost 1/2 of what it would have cost us to build. So, we are in the midst of negotiating the short sale and hoping to move soon, which adds another dimension of craziness to my life....packing and moving with 6 helpers. ARGH!! I'm also going back to work (on a very very part-time basis) in a few weeks, so I am desperately trying to get my son to take bottles...none of my other 5 have done this consistently.

Sounds like I am a big whiner...ugh. All in all, we are really good (just busy), and are feeling extremely blessed right now. I really can not complain. thanks for thinking of me. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

~J

LBW
06-09-2011, 07:41 PM
I totally missed your reply!!! Congrats on the baby, and the new house sounds wonderful. Congrats! I love it when all the pieces seem to fall together at once. Though I imagine life seems a bit crazy for you at the moment!

ThreeofUs
06-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Wow! I missed you, too, Jena.

So good to hear from you - thanks for the update.