PDA

View Full Version : How is it that I have a Boden credit?

MizMojoLaveau
05-16-2011, 12:56 PM
And how can you tell from looking at your Account online? I have been a Boden shopper for several years, but just made my first ever return/exchange. I just received a confirmation email, and it states that "in case I didn't notice" I have a Boden credit. How did I earn this and where do you go when you log on to your acct. to find this out? I'm puzzled.

lchang25000
05-16-2011, 12:58 PM
You can't tell how much credit you have and how you got it by looking under your account. You have to call CS and they will tell you.

WatchingThemGrow
05-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Did you order something last year when they fires were slowing down mail from the UK? They gave everyone (?) a $20 credit then, right?

jvs195
05-16-2011, 02:12 PM
It can be friend referrals, return credit, price adjustment for sale. The vouchers they sent out last year had expiration dates. Also if you purchased a gift and the recipient returns it they can have it credited to your account.

boltfam
05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Have you returned anything? If you returned regular merchandise after the 90-day period or clearance items after 7 days, you will get an account credit rather than a refund to your cc.

MizMojoLaveau
05-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the replies. I haven't returned anything until recently, so it is not that. However, I am not sure if I have any referrals and I did buy a thing or two last fall that took FOREVER, so perhaps I did get a "fire" credit or two. Thanks!