PDA

View Full Version : Rude customer service rep

liz
05-17-2011, 10:52 AM
I called a credit card company to increase our line of credit (backstory- I want to switch main cc because this card gives cash back on purchases. We have a generous line of credit on the other card and a small one on this card). I thought I opened the card in May, but it turns out it was in August so it has not been one year, and it's a bit too early to ask for an increase (oops, my bad). We have EXCELLENT credit and we are on top of our bills, so b!tch, don't LAUGH when I ask for an increase. I let her know (in a sweet, but firm tone) that I didn't appreciate the laugh. She got the point and apologized. I really hope this call was "monitored for training purposes" like they said. Grrr:angry-smiley-005:

DebbieJ
05-17-2011, 12:22 PM
I have encountered so many rude people lately--I can't believe it. If your job makes you the first line of contact with customers, it is your JOB to be friendly!

I had this happen to me at the physical therapy office today--I was running late for my appt and called while on the way to let them know and the clerk that picked up was terribly rude to me. I reported her behavior when I got there because it was completely unacceptable.

Grrrr is right!