PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Billing

dogmom
05-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Dear Verizon: I know you are a mega-huge corporation and my account doesn't count. You provide me more reliable internet than Comcast or Xfinity or whatever they are calling it now. But really, how do you talk me into changing my package from regular phone to digital voice, still Fios TV, Still high speed Fios internet and my bill for 2 months is $70 more than it was. I can't make out the multiple line items of partial credits, charge forwards etc. When I can you, 3x now you can't explain it either except to so: It's a partial month change service credit. The more I talk to you the more I think your reps don't understand the archaic billing practices of Verizon, which I'm pretty sure can summon up some demon from the depths if spoken in the right order. And if I just take up enough time on the phone with you I will eventual get some amount of monetary credit, that may or may not bill what you owe me, just to get off the phone. And seriously, you run my internet, do you want me to believe that you can't see my phone bill from last month because I "changed service" and now it isn't visible to you. I believe that as much as I believe the line you always use that you can't contact your technicians in the field because "they don't have phones." OMG, I hate them, but I hate them a little less than comcast.

DebbieJ
05-18-2011, 04:25 PM
I have Verizon Wireless and had to call them today too. Trying to figure out these bills is the worst! Ugh!!!

neobunny
05-18-2011, 04:34 PM
My husband used to be a Verizon Fios installation tech & I can assure you they have company paid for phones, because he did. They give it to you as soon as you're done with training. A $70 increase is ridiculous though!