PDA

View Full Version : You want to WHAT?

HIU8
05-20-2011, 01:50 PM
DH, summer camp is expensive. It's about $4,000 for both kids for 7 weeks. No way am I taking them on a vacation to sit at your mother's house in the middle of nowhere for an entire week DURING CAMP! I know you can go nowhere in June. No problem. There are 2 weeks in August and one will be in FL with my mother. The other can be with your mother. Oh wait, there is a 3 day weekend for July 4th. We can go to your mother then (3 days is my max at her house). I'm hoping he is ok with this since he wants the kids to sit around while he goes through his mother's house for the 50th time getting rid of stuff for her and selling stuff on ebay. Did I mention there is literally nothing to do there. No park nearby (you have to drive to one). No entertainment for kids unless you drive an hour in any direction.

niccig
05-20-2011, 04:43 PM
SOmetime they just do think things through...

StantonHyde
05-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Rent a car for you and the kids and go. Or send him off for 3 days to go through stuff and you stay home.

HIU8
05-21-2011, 05:12 PM
We take our car so I would have one. Last time MIL got annoyed that I basicaly kept the kids out all day (b/c her house smells, is nasty and all the kids can do is sit and watch TV while there).

StantonHyde
05-21-2011, 10:17 PM
Yes, but wouldn't she get annoyed by ANYTHING you did????