PDA

View Full Version : Quality of ON uniform pants:

HIU8
05-23-2011, 11:02 PM
I just saw that ON has slim uniform pants with a hook and eye closure up to size 8. I'm reading mixed reviews of their quality. Anyone bought them? Do they really get holes in the knees fast? I assume the LE version is a better quality?

SnuggleBuggles
05-24-2011, 08:04 AM
They are the only pair we have that have gotten holes in the knee. COuld be legitimate holes as he is an active outside player. But, our uniform pants are not $$ as most are from TCP and Target with some LE thrown in. Buy a pair and see. I like to experiment as some work better/ worse than expected for us. The ON have the reinforced knee so even with the hole you can't see it super well and we still use them.

Beth

ilfaith
05-31-2011, 08:07 PM
My son had five pairs of ON uniform pants this past year. One pair of the stone (lighter tan) did develop holes...not in the knee but elsewhere on the leg...as if something snagged them. I also found the sizing a little inconsistent. One pair of the pants (in navy) seemed to run much smaller than the others, although all were size 6 regular. (I shouldn't be surprised...I have three pairs of the same style ON pants for myself and each color fits differently). They held up well enough for us. Lasted through the year, although I won't be handing them down to DS2 (who will probably need slims anyway). They were inexpensive enough. ON always has a big uniform sale in the summer...and I am pretty sure I had a coupon too.

crl
05-31-2011, 09:26 PM
Ds had a bunch. The navy ones got worn once or twice a week and developed holes in less than two months. He is HARD on pants though. Our LE double knee climber pants had a hole all the way through at about the 7 month mark.

Catherine