PDA

View Full Version : Boys undershirts

crl
05-25-2011, 10:29 AM
I need some boys undershirts for ds to sleep in. Where can I find some that hold up reasonably well at a reasonable price? Bonus points for online availability. He is wearing mostly size 7ish shirts.

Thanks!

Beth24
05-25-2011, 12:01 PM
ON undershirts are great. They do run small though. Sorry I didn't check online availability, baby is crawling away towards stairs...

crl
05-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks! I will check their website.

Catherine

DrSally
05-25-2011, 10:33 PM
I buy hanes, but I prob won't in the future. I find them to be too short and pill/stain easily. One time ON had a bunch of very soft, wt. t's that said ON and the previous year. I bought a stack of them for DS to wear to bed (under jammies). I think they were less than $1 each at the time. Much softer than the hanes ones.

liz
05-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Target. I have bought basic white T's (found in the clothes section, not with the underwear). I think they were Cherokee brand and they have held up very well. I have been lucky to find them on clearance for as little as 1.25$, but I think they retail for approx 5$. hth

My boys wear these t-shirts everyday as layering pieces in the winter. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. I will check the shirts tomorrow after the boys get up in the morning to check the brand.

liz
05-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Target. I have bought basic white T's (found in the clothes section, not with the underwear). I think they were Cherokee brand and they have held up very well. I have been lucky to find them on clearance for as little as 1.25$, but I think they retail for approx 5$. hth

My boys wear these t-shirts everyday as layering pieces in the winter. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. I will check the shirts tomorrow after the boys get up in the morning to check the brand.

Yup, I checked this morning and they are Cherokee brand. They are in good enough condition to pass along to the younger brothers.

crl
05-26-2011, 08:59 AM
Thank you!

Catherine