PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist BP

arivecchi
05-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Dear potential buyer, you are a dummy.

When I state that the price is firm, um yeah, I will not accept a lowball.

Please learn how to read. FIRM means firm! I wrote my ad in English so you could understand it.

Doofus.

Melaine
05-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Ugh, I feel your pain. I had such an annoying (and similar) experience a few weeks ago that almost made me want to quit CL. I have had plenty of great/easy transactions but some people are just morons.

belovedgandp
05-25-2011, 04:10 PM
I just did a round with only one lowball which was amazing.

My current gripe is people not deleting listings. Dude, take it down when it is sold.

sariana
05-25-2011, 04:27 PM
I would be happy to get even a lowball offer right now! I have posted our crib and dresser twice, and still it sits in our house (crib in hallway, dresser still in use in DD's room).

I guess they are overpriced?

Sorry people are annoying you. I would operate on the philosophy, "It doesn't hurt to ask." So I guess you would be posting about me.:bag

boilermakermom
05-27-2011, 12:19 AM
Ugh! They other annoyance-trades when cash only is listed in the ad. No, I am not interested in old bird cages or dusty porcelain dolls. I want the cash! Have a hot tub, it only needs a bit of work...still not interested! I want CASH!

lhafer
05-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Ugh! They other annoyance-trades when cash only is listed in the ad. No, I am not interested in old bird cages or dusty porcelain dolls. I want the cash! Have a hot tub, it only needs a bit of work...still not interested! I want CASH!

That's what the barter section is for!! So annoying!

And I hate it when I specify that my price is at least half off the orginal price (and my stuff is usually in mint condition), and then get a lowball offer for half MY asking price? Um, no. I don't think so!

I'm trying to sell my 2009 BJCC - mint condition. I'm asking $250 for the stroller, belly bar, sk buddy, and BJ cooler bag. I am not getting any offers, except one - someone who wanted $125 for it. Seriously?