PDA

View Full Version : Feingold Questions

bisous
05-25-2011, 07:46 PM
With DS going to public school next year I'm considering paying the money to get the actual Feingold program. I'm not happy about it, but not sure what else to do.

For years I've been avoiding dyes and artificial ingredients and I can definitely, definitely tell when he has eaten something on our "no" list. But I really want to MAKE SURE. Like yesterday we had graham crackers and cod fish filets (both new products for us chosen by DS1) and he was OUT OF CONTROL. (They were from TJs so I thought maybe I'd be safe--I guess not!) So I need more info clearly.

I've avoided paying for the program in the past because it is A LOT of money for us and lots of the "perks" are things that aren't worth it to me (shopping lists, etc.--I'm a good label reader!) but my library does not have the materials and I clearly need more info. Sigh. I just think it is unethical to HAVE useful information out there and to hoard it and cause people to pay money for things they don't need.

Anyway. My real question is how long does the program take to implement fully? I know there is a stage 1 and a stage 2. I have three months this summer. Do I have enough time to iron out the wrinkles?

TIA,

Jen