PDA

View Full Version : ISO best deal on imse vimse or Iplay swim diapers

chickadee
05-28-2011, 03:58 PM
I bought a 4T Iplay girls print from My Swim Baby (9.99 and free shipping with code diapers) and would like to buy one or two more for both my DDs.

DD1 (3 years old) got a rash on her legs last year from the "boy style" swim diaper but has smaller legs than DD2 who had no problems and wore the Iplay swim diapers all summer. DD1 had to wear disposables for the rest of the summer because they didn't cause any rash. DD1 is PTed so I am just having her wear a swim diaper in pools so we aren't the cause of closing a pool if she had an unlikely accident.

Now DD2 (2 years old) is not PTed and has the rounder legs and belly so the 4T IPlay seems to fit. I am interested in the Imse Vimse ones to see if they won't rub DD1 legs and cause a rash and to avoid the "messy" issue with DD2 of having to change a swim diaper without snaps. (Does anyone think the IPLay white with snaps would work just as well.) Anyway, the Imse Vimse are so much more expensive for SL (28+lbs) or J (35-44lbs) that I am having a tough time justifying buying them if they aren't a lot better.

Any deals or codes besides "Diapers" for My Swim Baby? Great deals for either?

Thanks so much! :)

twotimesblue
05-28-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm also looking for good deals on i Play swim diapers if anyone has any ideas!

GonnaBJulymom
05-28-2011, 11:47 PM
I've looked around a lot and so far only have had luck with styles, sizes and price at the site you mentioned my swim baby. Have gone thru 3 diff sizes of iplay swim trunks (DS takes swim lessons) with no problems and with free ship, it can't be beat :thumbsup: good luck with your search!

chickadee
05-29-2011, 05:19 AM
mrs perry,

If no one else posts, my swim baby (http://www.myswimbaby.com/swim-diapers.html) has a little better prices than other sites I have found like pp mentioned and you can use diapers to get free shipping. I am not sure if the free shipping code is unlimited or expires soon but it worked for me a few days ago.

Thanks, pp, for letting me know your experience!:)

marymoo86
05-29-2011, 08:03 AM
My Tuesday Morning had IPlay swim dipes/swimsuits/shoes about a month ago. I got a rash guard/swim dipe set for $10.

lauren3110
05-29-2011, 09:27 AM
I got some iplay stuff at Tuesday Morning a few days ago too

wifecat
05-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Thank you so much for posting about the iplay stuff at Tuesday Morning! I got both of my little ones rash guard/diaper sets for $10 today. Selection was slim but most sizes were still available.

twotimesblue
05-30-2011, 09:21 PM
My local Tuesday Morning said they sold out of iPlay ages ago, sadly. That's what you get for living in a beach city!!!

ElspethCordelia
05-31-2011, 08:49 AM
When I bought my iPlay swim diaper earlier this year Amazon was the cheapest place. I might stop at Tuesday Morning today though. Thanks for that tip!

Avispa
05-31-2011, 09:02 AM
My Tuesday Morning didn't have many sizes and styles were left, nothing we could use :(

chickadee
06-06-2011, 10:07 PM
I just bought a white 4T IPlay swim diaper from Amazon and the code SHORTSWM brought the total below $9 shipped.

Here is the blurb from Amazon:
Extra 20% Off Swim and Shorts: Take an extra 20% off our wide-ranging selection of swim and shorts for women, men, girls, boys, and baby. Enter promo code SHORTSWM at checkout for discount. See more.

I also checked my Tuesday Morning and they were all out. Thanks for the input and glad others found some.

Avispa
06-06-2011, 10:10 PM
I found some Iplay swim diapers NWT on ebay last week and they were going for about $4-5 a piece (including shipping). Not sure if this was luck or a regular item you can find on ebay.