PDA

View Full Version : Which couponing sites do you subscribe to?

HIU8
05-29-2011, 10:38 PM
I get a TON of couponing emails daily. I subcribe to groupon, living social, zulily, certifikid and a couple of others. I'm looking for a valid (read decent) food couponing site. What do you suscribe to? I'm not attempting to do extreme couponing, but I am attempting to save more than the average of $15/per grocery visit that I currently save.

logan's mom
05-29-2011, 10:49 PM
I check southernsavers.com but I not sure what areas that covers. I like that it has the match-ups of what's on sale and what coupons are out there.

I also check thekrazycouponlady.com. She usually finds some great Target deals but they are very YMMV and a lot of time my Target won't let me use coupons the way she does.

scrooks
05-29-2011, 11:02 PM
I found a local site that does match ups for store specific to my area. It helps a lot. I can just use their match ups. Right now I am debating how much couponing I want to do and how much works for my family....right now Dh thinks it just leads to more trips to the store and which leads to spending more $$$ versus saving....

HIU8
05-29-2011, 11:13 PM
I am only really looking for products we use. We use specific detergent, buy specific brands of foods etc... So I'm not looking for anything and everything and I know I will not save like the extreme couponers, but my goal is to save on what my family uses (for example, we don't really do canned soups--no one likes them, so I would not stock up just b/c I got a ton of those coupons). Also, I don't have room to store months and months of food. I will still shop weekly and just do much better at getting the deals.

I also won't go all over creation to shop. I live close to 4 major grocery storechains and Target. Whole foods moved further away. Walmart is a 25 minute drive on the highway. I normally shop at Target and one grocery store (I use the others when they have good deals only). I feel like I would end up using a ton of gas chasing deals if I didn't do it this way.