PDA

View Full Version : Norwex anyone?

bubbaray
05-30-2011, 09:20 AM
http://www.norwex.com/norwex.php?lng=7&cnt=223

Anyone use their stuff? We were at a BBQ on Saturday and some of the moms were raving about their stuff, specifically the cleaning cloths.

daisymommy
05-30-2011, 01:49 PM
The moms here are huge fans too (especially the cloths). I haven't tried any of their products yet.

snowbunnies300
05-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I LOVE Norwex!!! The cloths are great. The carpet cleaner is WONDERFUL (from the mom who's son dumped an entire bag of thawed blueberries on the carpet and then proceeded to stomp the berries into the carpet...the entire stain came out!). The dish soap is a wonderful stain remover. The cleaning paste works wonderful on pots and pans along with getting grout cleaned. My mom and sisters love the laundry soap ~ I liked it but prefer my own homemade.

I looked into becoming a consultant for the discount. I will join in the future but won't be having parties. I will join only for the discount for myself and family members. If these friends have a party I'd go to one and take a look at the products.

krocodile
05-30-2011, 10:39 PM
I especially love their polishing cloth. It's amazing how well it works to clean my mirrors and chrome with no chemicals.

I also was very impressed with a descaler product they have. My husband used toilet bowl cleaner to clean the bathtub before we met and I moved in and it etched the tub so that it's very difficult to get iron stains off. I've tried everything, including chemical cleaners and the Norwex descaler worked.

I liked the detergent but didn't really love it enough to order it at full price (I got it for hosting a party). I too have considered becoming a consultant.
It's the only organization like this that I have ever wanted to have a party for and it was worth it-- I got about $350 worth of products for hosting, including the mop package which I also really like.