PDA

View Full Version : How did you possibly not mention...

Uno-Mom
05-30-2011, 03:49 PM
...the absolute lunacy on the Dr Bonner's soap bottle???

Sprog and I had a coupon to a nearby co-op, so we checked it out. I saw the Dr Bonner's and picked some up, since I've read so much about it here. As I write, there's a new foaming lavender soap dispenser by my kitchen sink! :)

But holy smokes kooky whacky soap craziness! How have there been so many threads about this soap but no mention of this. I was curious enough to do a quick google search - what a fascinating, tragic guy.

I love all things weird and quirky - can't believe I never knew about this guy before. Um...anybody try his birth control method???

SnuggleBuggles
05-30-2011, 03:56 PM
There was, in fact, a thread about that very thing about a year ago. :) The writing on the bottle is so small that I haven't bothered to read it though I have heard it is interesting!!

Beth

Uno-Mom
05-30-2011, 03:57 PM
There was, in fact, a thread about that very thing about a year ago. :) The writing on the bottle is so small that I haven't bothered to read it though I have heard it is interesting!!

Beth

That explains it - a year ago I was still figuring out the baby thing, so I didn't stray into the cleaning boards. :)

kijip
05-30-2011, 04:07 PM
I have been using dr. Bronners for 16+ years so that is why I have never posted about the wackadoodle writing on the bottle. Seriously hilarious though.

Jo..
05-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Yuh huh, I remember reading many rants about the Dr Bronner's crazy speak.

I just read the bottle and laugh and soap my kids up. Twice.