PDA

View Full Version : Help please! Instructions for installing screened tent?

sidmand
05-31-2011, 02:01 PM
Last year (because it was so darn hot and we have no shade in the backyard) I bought this: http://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Gear-Smart-10-Foot-Screenhouse/dp/B000N5395U/ref=pd_sbs_sg_1

For a bunch of reasons I never put it up last year but just put it up now. But the directions are missing. I *think* I did everything right but also just found some metal stakes and metal things with hooks and I'm trying to figure out the right way to put them in. I think I put the stakes in the ground and then the rope holds the tent down but I'm not sure what the metal spikes with hooks are? And it would be good to find the directions anyway since it was supposed to take 10 minutes and probably took me about an hour (that's par for the course though, I'm not very handy and I know I was really supposed to have another person). But it was pretty easy. I got the roof and screens up and everything! Although two of the sides may be a bit wonky...

I've tried searching online without success and I know some of the people here are very good at finding things. Any ideas of where to look to find instructions? They must be somewhere!