PDA

View Full Version : Dh

crl
06-01-2011, 10:33 AM
When I tell you that I am going to start walking the dog early in the morning and you have to tell me the night before if you need to leave before 7am so that I am home for ds, I mean you have to tell me THE NIGHT BEFORE. I do NOT mean call me on my cell at 6:20am when I am out walking the dog and tell me you need to leave right away.

And calling me again while I am hurrying as fast as I can so that you can leave does NOT help anything.

And NO, telling me that you took the train home and left your car at work is NOT the same as telling me you need to leave before 7am.

I DO NOT have ESP. I have no idea what your schedule is or how you are getting to work or even where you are going for work today.

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Catherine

arivecchi
06-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Love it when they don't communicate but it's all your fault. :6:

crl
06-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Love it when they don't communicate but it's all your fault. :6:

And the irony is that he spent all weekend bitching and moaning because some partner meant to assign him a project, forgot to actually do so, and still screwed him over expecting him to work over the weekend to get it done. Seriously, if you don't have ESP, what makes you think I do!?!

So pissed.

Catherine

BabbyO
06-01-2011, 02:18 PM
I think men think that all women have:
ESP
The innate ability to just know how every article of clothing must be washed/cared for
The ability to know where to find anything and everything

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting...but these are my favorites.

I just tell DH my crystal ball is broken so he'll need to communicate more clearly with me from now on! :)

crl
06-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Well, he did admit on the phone a while ago that it was his fault that he assumed I was downstairs with the baby. He called for a cab while he was upstairs getting ready and then freaked when he came down and I wasn't there. Apparently ds informed him, "Mama took the crying baby away" (on the walk with the dog--thank God for easy to push strollers!). And he said thank you for taking care of the dog and the baby while I was still sleeping.

Guess he figured out I was ticked off!

Catherine