PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY, AMAZING baby stuff deals in Millersburg, OH

Rosieposy
06-02-2011, 04:17 PM
I realize this will not be a helpful post for many people on this site, but I thought it would be great for people who live around here. There's a new store in Millersburg, OH called 61 Surplus that has a lot of crazy baby deals. I just bought a brand new in box BJCMD for $175!!! I just about died. I live in the middle of Amish country and we don't have any nice baby stores for like milllions of miles around here! I was very surprised and excited. I think the people that work there thought I was a crazy lady.

I think it's a non-profit place that gets opened packages that people return unused and they sell them for super cheap. They mainly carry stuff like little appliances and such but they had a decent section of baby stuff and toys. Here are some examples of some of the things I saw and the prices:

They had an Uppa Baby Vista stroller for $400.

A few Boulevard 70's for (I think) $170.

They had a Mountain Buggy Duo for either $350 or $375, I can't remember which, in the green color.

They also had a bunch of Melissa and Doug toys for cheap too. They had a lot of other things too but I was distracted when I saw the BJCMD for $175!

I actually bought a City Micro Double for a trip to Disney, we liked it but I always really wanted the Mini double but it was too much money. I guess I have to sell the Micro now!

Anyway, I hope this post will be able to help someone.

Radosti
06-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Is it that www.nobetterdeal.com place? They had a pool listed way cheap, but then it said for pickup only in Millersburg, OH.

Radosti
06-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Ooops, it's Massilon, OH

scrooks
06-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the info! I probably live a little over an hour from there but don't really have a reason to go that way...since it is in the middle of nowhere (although its very pretty to drive in that area). I will mentally file it away in case I ever go that direction!