PDA

View Full Version : JJB BFF on sale anywhere?

turtledove
06-05-2011, 11:14 AM
I've decided on this as my new diaper bag, and was hoping to find it on sale somewhere. I don't seem to be having much luck. Has anyone seen it discounted anywhere?

TIA!

ETA - I would prefer one of the black/red prints, but am open to other patterns depending on the sale!

Myira
06-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Have no answer, but I was going to post the same question. I did not see them less than 150 anywhere yet so am on the lookout too.

Gracemom
06-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Have you tried the Pink Room? That is the only place I've seen deals, in the FSOT forum. Some moms try it out briefly and find it's not for them, so sell it for a discount. I got a BFF on Craigslist, so you might try there too if you're OK with used.

Kymberley
06-05-2011, 11:12 PM
If you have a Buy Buy Baby near, you can get a 20% off coupon by signing up for their email service, print it off and take it in with you. Most BBBs have BFFs, though the selection of prints may be lacking. GL!

babyonway
06-06-2011, 01:39 PM
I was inquiring with Baby Boutique Outlet (http://www.babyboutiqueoutlet.com/servlet/StoreFront) about diaper bags and they told me that they have the Ju Ju Be Bff Diaper Bag, Shadow Waltz for $99.90. It is not on their website so you would have to call.

HTH!

Momto1
06-06-2011, 02:11 PM
I'd second the Pink Room. There are a few BFFs on the FSOT right now for close to $100, IIRC.

Though that deal at babyboutique outlet sounds like a great deal!