PDA

View Full Version : Cybex cup holder on 2009

jiggaman
06-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I have a 2009 Topaz and the Cybex cup holders will not fit on them b/c it doesn't have the nubs. I've seen posts by Roseyloxs where she says her 2009 Topaz has the nubs. Anyone else have the nubs on their 2009 Cybex?

Did they add nubs to the later 2009 models or is there an attachment kit I don't know about?

Alivin
06-06-2011, 10:40 PM
It will actually fit, but not where you want it too!! There is a nub next to where the child sits, where the bar is on the right side if you are pushing the stroller. So your drink or the childs drink is within their reach. Hope that makes sense and you find it!!

Alivin
06-06-2011, 10:41 PM
I should say that I had the Callisto not the Topaz so not sure if its the same

jiggaman
06-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Ok, so I see the nub near the bottom of the seat. That's actually the nub for when the stroller is folded, the locking arm goes over that nub, but interesting that it could be used for a cupholder.

But indications were that some people have a nub higher up near the handles on their 2009 cybexes. I rechecked mine and I can't find anything.

If anyone has it can they take a picture of it?

roseyloxs
06-07-2011, 03:57 PM
It will actually fit, but not where you want it too!! There is a nub next to where the child sits, where the bar is on the right side if you are pushing the stroller. So your drink or the childs drink is within their reach. Hope that makes sense and you find it!!

Yep. I have two. One up higher and one down lower near the child, which I never realized but it probably is where the stroller locks when folded.

jiggaman
06-07-2011, 04:21 PM
It's odd, I have the lower one but not the higher one. I wonder why it's different.