PDA

View Full Version : carpool mom and I do not get along...today was no exception

HIU8
06-07-2011, 01:58 PM
There is a carpool mom at DS's school who is just not a nice person. She let's you know that she doesn't like you. She refused playdates with her DS and my DS every single time she was asked (by her DS, my DS and me). Today she was just not nice. I bring DS to carpool and DD is with us. She has strep but has been on meds for 24 hours by that point. I still do not let her get out of the car (but keep the door open). One mom comes to the car and to DD, I say DD has strep. This mom asks has she been on meds for 24 hours and then proceeds to talk with her. Not nice mom says VERY LOUD "Today is DS's last day of school. I certain hope he doesn't get sick now. I will know where he got it from." I just ignored her as I have been doing. I get the feeling she needs to feel above me and I frankly could care less. However, we are leaving the school (she knows this) and I have been counting down the days until I no longer have to see her again.

she just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

elliput
06-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Wow. If by chance you do see her again, you really need to congratulate her on her success of being the biggest bitch at the school.

MMMommy
06-07-2011, 03:23 PM
What an uber-b*tch! That kind of snide remark is so uncalled for. I hope she gets what is coming to her one of these days. A compassionate and caring fellow mom would ask "How is your DD doing?" and "I hope she is feeling better." Good riddance to her.

truly scrumptious
06-07-2011, 05:03 PM
And tell her that when her son has a bad attitude you all know where he gets THAT from.

momm
06-07-2011, 06:11 PM
And tell her that when her son has a bad attitude you all know where he gets THAT from.

:hysterical:

g-mama
06-07-2011, 06:21 PM

Perfect! Don't we all wish we could come up with these kinds of comeback when we're in the moment?

What a beeyotch!