PDA

View Full Version : Single or double BJCM?

kaitlyns.mom
06-07-2011, 08:18 PM
I recently bought a used Mac Techno XT on CL and I am not crazy about it. I'm now debating trying to resell it and get a BJCM but the double is only $50 more than the single... which should I get? This would be my everyday stroller for my 5-month-old and sometimes used by my 3 1/2 yo. Is the double overkill?

arivecchi
06-07-2011, 10:53 PM
I would go for the double. You will probably need it and it has higher resale value.

I am still using my double and my kids are 2 and 4.

In the alternative, you could get the single and a toddler board.

jacksmoma
06-08-2011, 11:06 AM
i'd say over kill- for errands and everyday in the burbs a 3 year old walks mostly...

lhafer
06-08-2011, 11:39 AM
I would go for the double. You will probably need it and it has higher resale value.

I am still using my double and my kids are 2 and 4.

In the alternative, you could get the single and a toddler board.

:yeahthat: to the bolded part.

smiles33
06-08-2011, 03:21 PM
My 5 year old, who hated strollers starting at 12 months old, and my 2 year old (who hated strollers at an even earlier age) love our BJCMD because they can sit next to each other. I actually bought it primarily for DL, but since there was a fantastic deal and I got it so early, I've brought it to the outlets and a local amusement park in the past month or so. If there is any chance that your older child is going to want to be in the stroller like your younger one, I'd go for the double.

kaitlyns.mom
06-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I bought the single today. I think I am going to love it! :applause: