PDA

View Full Version : Well, I feel stupid

DrSally
06-08-2011, 12:36 AM
I just have to vent this off my chest. I totally missed registration for VBS. In fact, it's half way over. This is the 2nd week off from preschool. Last week was pretty busy, as was this week. This VBS is at a church we don't attent, but DS loved it last year, and the price is very reasonable. I feel so stupid and guilty. We're always on the go, I need to be able to sit down and organize myself/my schedule. I know no ones perfect, but I'm sort of beating myself up about this. All other VBS's conflict with summer classes starting next week (which is why I prob signed up for this particular VBS last year). I did find one that goes in the evening 6-8:15pm. I'm just wondering if that's going to be too late for DS, but I'd hate to have him miss out this year b/c of my oversight. Thanks for listening.

ThreeofUs
06-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Oh, ouch! I'm sorry. We get so VERY busy and some things slip.... Understandable but still so frustrating.

elephantmeg
06-08-2011, 09:00 AM
hugs. Our VBS goes til 8ish as well and the kids generally do fine. But it is just minutes from our house so that helps too!

DrSally
06-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Thanks guys, I feel a bit better about it. I may sign DS up for the evening one. It's in our town, so I can get him home and right to bed afterward.