PDA

View Full Version : Bare Escentuals Freebie Today only in stores

Melaine
06-11-2011, 11:23 AM
In stores only, first 50 customers. I accidentally deleted the email, so sorry, but I did go and get my goodie bag. I think it is all locations because I saw people talking about it on facebook. I'm super excited about the bag, it's better than I expected and includes:

Full-size Buxom Lips in Roxanne
Full-size Buxom Lips in Isabella (love these glosses)
Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara, sample size but more like travel size IMO-will last me awhile...this is my fav mascara next to Mary Kay
Travel-size Pretty Amazing in Confidence (some kind of lipgloss, never tried)
.02 oz eye shadow in "thank you"-full size as far as I know, last me awhile, and I like the color sort of peachy

HTHS! I'm not sure if purchase is necessary but the lady behind me didn't buy anything just asked for the bag and got it no questions asked. I needed mascara anyway. :yay:

supercalifragilous
06-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks for posting this! I went to my local store today and there were ~10 girls in line for the 35 bags they were going to hand out. They handed out numbered info cards for us to fill out, ensuring that we got a bag.

The only problem was that of the 3 salesgirls, only one of them was handing out bags to cardholders randomly. The other 2 snobby girls were waiting for people to make purchases before handing them their gift. Even when I asked the girl who took my card, she said she'd "give it to customers when they checked out" which insinuated that a purchase was necessary. :irked:She didn't make any effort to clarify that, either. Meanwhile, I saw her give 3 bags to her friend who rushed out of the store with them!! :angry-smiley-005:

Needless to say, that did NOT put me in the mood to buy anything!! Fortunately, one of the fellow customers was with her posse, doing makeovers and such, and she mentioned that she was in "work mode" & it turned out she was an employee there during the week! Her makeup was done impeccably and she was extremely nice. I asked her if the bags were contingent upon a sale, and she said absolutely not. Her girlfriends were all, "Girrrrrrl!!! Go get your bag!!" so that's exactly what I did, and walked out.

I've heard about snobby BE girls in the past, but this was beyond rude. While I can understand that tensions may be high on a promotion day, being rude to your customers and holding appreciation gifts ransom upon purchase is not a great way to open the day!!! I can easily purchase my BE stuff from Sephora getting cashback AND during their F&F sale, thank you very much!!!