PDA

View Full Version : B ready thoughts...

ckelly
06-11-2011, 03:17 PM
...now that I'm using is as a double. My newbie is 3 weeks old so now I've been using it as a double. Can I just say that with a 2 year old and a newborn this stroller is a lifesaver! I also have the chaperone and now when I'm running in somewhere I just pop the car seat on top and the 2 year old goes down below (she much prefers this to the top seat) and off we go. I can even push it one handed in the grocery store while pulling a grocery cart. Honestly, I don't think I'd get out near as often without it. Just running in somewhere is no where near as intimidating as I thought it would be. We went to the park the other day. I put the newborn in the top seat facing me in a snuzzler (I know its not supposed to be used until they're 6mos but with a snuzzler it worked great) and dd didn't use the bottom seat but with the huge basket and the seat attached I had all kinds of crap in there (lunch, swimsuits, pool toys,etc). So, I guess the verdict is in, I love it as a double as much as I hoped I would :)

Candyshop1999
06-11-2011, 11:57 PM
I agree. Outside? Not so much. But inside? Pushes better one-handed than the beloved Uppababy. I already sold my BJCS and, although gorgeous, will probably part with Maya....she just has no benefit over my BR...other than looks :)