PDA

View Full Version : iCandy Peach Jogger

Multimama
06-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Okay, I have seen the Peach in person and it is gorgeous! (Although it does have a really small seat, especially compared to the Apple.) Now I discovered they are going to make a Peach Jogger! :heartbeat:

http://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=peach_jogger

It looks lovely. :)

legaleagle
06-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Oh, that is adorable. The iCandy strollers are just so pretty!

liamsmom
06-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Well, there's no smilie that indicates drooling--which is good, cause that's kind of gross--so I'll just say, sigh. :love5:

ijopint
06-12-2011, 04:44 PM
I'll just hope they will allow the jogger wheel to be sold in the US as an added feature to their stroller line up.

Multimama
06-12-2011, 05:24 PM
I'll just hope they will allow the jogger wheel to be sold in the US as an added feature to their stroller line up.

I was looking at the frames and I don't think it looks to me like you can attach the wheel to the regular Peach frame. They look significantly different at the front of the frame, unlike the Apple/Apple Jogger. Or am I wrong?

Just checked and Strollerqueen's Roll-Out says it is coming to the US. Did it say that before?? How could I have missed it??

I am so in love with this stroller. :heartbeat:

ashleybama24
06-12-2011, 09:00 PM
I was looking at the frames and I don't think it looks to me like you can attach the wheel to the regular Peach frame. They look significantly different at the front of the frame, unlike the Apple/Apple Jogger. Or am I wrong?

Just checked and Strollerqueen's Roll-Out says it is coming to the US. Did it say that before?? How could I have missed it??

I am so in love with this stroller. :heartbeat:

I totally missed it as well. It says it was due in March...clearly that didn't happen. I think their strollers are just beautiful and so colorful...wish they weren't so pricey.