PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone identify this Maclaren model/age?

mominma
06-14-2011, 05:34 PM
I was trying to figure out what model and approx age of this Maclaren.

rin
06-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Looks like a Quest, but I'm not positive. Definitely not a Volo/Triumph/Techno. Maybe the Vogue?

Dumb question, but it doesn't say on the side of the handlebars? Usually also there's a sticker underneath the metal X below the basket that has the manufacturing date on it.

Smillow
06-14-2011, 10:15 PM
If you had a profile shot, I might be able to ID it as a Global - made in 2004 & 2005 - I have one & the supports coming down from the handles are curved. Except it doesn't look like it has a bumper bar? The Global has one - actually - it might have one that is being used to convert it to "bassinet" mode... Maybe it is a Global. Does it have a carseat adapter?

mominma
06-15-2011, 09:56 AM
If you had a profile shot, I might be able to ID it as a Global - made in 2004 & 2005 - I have one & the supports coming down from the handles are curved. Except it doesn't look like it has a bumper bar? The Global has one - actually - it might have one that is being used to convert it to "bassinet" mode... Maybe it is a Global. Does it have a carseat adapter?

You were correct! It was on my local Craigslist for $20 and it caught my attention. It came with bumper bar, car seat adapter and matching carseat fabric.

Neelloc
06-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Another one who thinks it's a Global if it has a bumper bar/carseat attachment. Otherwise, it might have been a Vogue. They stopped making the Vogues right around 2000.