PDA

View Full Version : How would you rate this stroller?

Chryz
06-15-2011, 09:43 AM
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3980833

This would stay at Grandma's house, but we were thinking of borrowing it for our airplane trips this summer.
I really like the price, canopy and colors!

hellokitty
06-15-2011, 09:49 AM
The canopy looks crummy to me. You'd be better off buying a used mac if you want to get an extra stroller for cheap for the grandparents' house.

Chryz
06-15-2011, 10:03 AM
where can I find a used mac?

BabyBearsMom
06-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Check Craig's List.

arivecchi
06-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Also check babyproductstore on ebay. They have cheap Macs.

jacksmoma
06-15-2011, 11:48 AM
oh yeah i'd much rather do a used mac. or even ebay.

Multimama
06-15-2011, 12:54 PM
I'd never pay $30 for that when I could get a Maclaren Volo on Ebay for $60.

You'd get the difference in what you spent back when you sell it when you're done using it and you'll have a much better strolling experience. (And I say that even though the Volo is my least favorite Maclaren. Still much better than what you linked to.)

So how would I rate the stroller? Two thumbs down. Way down. Sorry to be harsh!

lhafer
06-15-2011, 01:26 PM
I'd never pay $30 for that when I could get a Maclaren Volo on Ebay for $60.

You'd get the difference in what you spent back when you sell it when you're done using it and you'll have a much better strolling experience. (And I say that even though the Volo is my least favorite Maclaren. Still much better than what you linked to.)

So how would I rate the stroller? Two thumbs down. Way down. Sorry to be harsh!

:yeahthat: The push on a stroller like that alone would not be worth $30. There's a reason why they give these away for free with a certain $x purchase (they have these deals all the time).

Find a used mac - you will be SO much happier. And if you can't, ask the ladies (and a few guys) on here to help you find a deal. You may even be able to sell it again later.