PDA

View Full Version : Big Sister shirts in B&M stores?

waitingforgrace
06-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Anyone seen any big sister shirts/onesies in 18month size in a B&M store? I checked gymbo and carters with no luck.

dec756
06-15-2011, 06:21 PM
try target/walmart :)

lizzywednesday
06-16-2011, 10:32 AM
I bought one for my niece at a hospital gift shop.

Of course, I lived within walking distance of a hospital at the time, so I understand if this isn't feasible.

One of our local malls sells them in a shop run by the local hospital. Or, at least, they did a few years ago. I haven't been to that mall in a while. Maybe your area has something similar?

As a last resort, you can always make one using iron-on letters, but finding the time can be a pain.

waitingforgrace
06-16-2011, 10:35 AM
I bought one for my niece at a hospital gift shop.

Of course, I lived within walking distance of a hospital at the time, so I understand if this isn't feasible.

One of our local malls sells them in a shop run by the local hospital. Or, at least, they did a few years ago. I haven't been to that mall in a while. Maybe your area has something similar?

As a last resort, you can always make one using iron-on letters, but finding the time can be a pain.

Actually that's a good thought we have a hospital really close with a big maternity ward. Otherwise I'll probably make one. DH just threw me off by telling me he wants to tell his mom we're expecting #2 when she visits this weekend - thanks for the head's up DH.