PDA

View Full Version : CL posting

TwoBees
06-16-2011, 01:43 PM
I thought you would all get a kick out of this posting for a "top of the line" stroller. :)

GRACO Top of the Line STROLLER Multi-position reclining seat Easy Fold - $35

GRACO Top of the Line Stroller, (Very Classy Light / Pale Green Color hard to tell from photos as camera flash muted it), one of their TOP of the LINE cost over $100.00 SELLING FOR ONLY $35.00 and it's in EXCELLENT CONDITION

FEATURES:
Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. for years of comfortable strolling
One-hand, self-standing fold closes easily, no bending necessary
Adjustable handle for comfortable strolling
Multi-position reclining seat lies flat for baby's comfort
Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability
Extra-large basket for easy storage and removal
Parent's tray with storage and 2 cup deep holders for on-the-go convenience
Child's tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entry
Convertible 3 or 5-point harness grows with your child
Retractable hood with window

http://images.craigslist.org/3m53o93l25V55O15S0b6ge89abd0898c91a8c.jpg

Kaylee31
06-16-2011, 02:18 PM
:rotflmao: Well, where I'm from that would be top of the line. ;) I see so many cheapie umbrellas w/no recline or canopy; and the handles are soo short the poor parents are bent over pushing them. So that Graco might be an improvement! At least they are not asking an outrageous amount, I guess.

mom3boys
06-16-2011, 03:16 PM
You can't fault them for trying to market it, I guess!

I see lots of posts on CL for strollers that are 1 line long, no picture, brand misspelled, etc. At least they put in some effort--based on just the bullet points (Uh, not the picture with the "classy" green color) it sounds like a really nice stroller!

truly scrumptious
06-16-2011, 03:27 PM
You can't fault them for trying to market it, I guess!

I see lots of posts on CL for strollers that are 1 line long, no picture, brand misspelled, etc. At least they put in some effort--based on just the bullet points (Uh, not the picture with the "classy" green color) it sounds like a really nice stroller!

Good point re the sparse ads. I just saw one for a $500 P&T which was just like that - one line with the stroller name, price and how much they paid for it new. No pics, nothing.

liamsmom
06-16-2011, 03:42 PM
:rotflmao: Well, where I'm from that would be top of the line. ;) I see so many cheapie umbrellas w/no recline or canopy; and the handles are soo short the poor parents are bent over pushing them. So that Graco might be an improvement! At least they are not asking an outrageous amount, I guess.

:yeahthat: It's all relative, I suppose. The fact that they took the time to describe the stroller gives me the impression that they probably took the time to clean the stroller. So, if I were looking for something like this, I might follow up with this ad as opposed to a "Stroller...Craco...$35" ad. But I really hate that pale green color.

ckelly
06-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Well, it kinda is top of Graco's line ;)

I saw a listing the other day claiming HUGE tires perfect for grass, trails etc. It was a no name brand umbrella... LOL...