PDA

View Full Version : Costco: BIG wooden lemonade/market stand $24.97 - YMMV

sewarsh
06-16-2011, 05:05 PM
This was REALLY cute but we already have one similar.
There were about 8 leftover at the King of Prussia, PA store.

I had never seen them before, so not sure where they came from. They are "clearanced" price to $24.97. Sorry, don't have an item #.

And they were BIG. Probably 3-4'' long and 3-4'' high.

maybeebaby08
06-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Thank you! This is a perfect birthday gift for a hard to shop fir child! They have a whole stack at the Avon MA store (the sign says $39.97 but rings up 24.97.)
I love that it folds up for storage too and looks easy to transport.
This is a link I found
https://qtccompany.com/qtc-products/natural-lemonade-stand/

sewarsh
06-17-2011, 04:37 PM
Thank you! This is a perfect birthday gift for a hard to shop fir child! They have a whole stack at the Avon MA store (the sign says $39.97 but rings up 24.97.)
I love that it folds up for storage too and looks easy to transport.
This is a link I found
https://qtccompany.com/qtc-products/natural-lemonade-stand/

wow! selling for $150 on that site!
i think its so cute, so happy 1 person took advantage of the deal....we just don't need it, but great price for $25!

etaylor75
06-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for posting this!! Picked one up today :)

Erin

alien_host
06-20-2011, 07:01 PM
I couldn't find it at the Dedham, MA Costco but hope to go to Avon tomorrow. DD has been dying to have a lemonade stand.

marymoo86
06-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Sigh - none in Raleigh. Wonder if the Durham or Wilmington stores have it. Does anyone have an item #?

dukie41181
06-21-2011, 08:27 AM
I'd LOVE to snag one! How do you do you a lookup without having to go over?

etaylor75
06-21-2011, 09:18 AM
The item number is:

560326 Market Stand

Good Luck :)
Erin

MMMommy
06-21-2011, 02:27 PM
If only my DDs weren't too old for this. I would be all over this deal in a heartbeat!

Update: Just picked one up from Costco. DDs (ages 6 and 7) are not too old for this lemonade stand. It is large and quite tall. It seems sized for an 8 or 9 year old even. A steal at that price!

alien_host
06-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Thank you sewarsh for posting this deal and to maybeebaby08 for indicating Avon, MA had them. I just picked one up and it is heavy! I had to ask a random guy to get it down for me.

Avon still has at least 10 left. Oh and BTW, Avon has the best samples...at least 10 stands with chowder, tortelini, chicken nuggets. I've never seen so many sample stands at Costco!

DD will be thrilled, she said she wanted to do a lemonade stand for the summer. Although she'll have to sell a lot of lemonade to pay for the stand! ;) I think we can do a make shift farmer's market too and maybe use it in future years for Girl Scout cookie sales if we do a booth sale.

09Mom
06-21-2011, 03:54 PM
We haven't put it together yet, but I plan to do the stickers on the non-chalkboard side (the set up in Costco had them on the chalkboard side) and DD is very excited for her "puppet theatre".

chlobo
06-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Boooo. Nashua is sold out and Waltham never had it.

Maxlee
06-21-2011, 05:17 PM
If only my DDs weren't too old for this. I would be all over this deal in a heartbeat!

Just wondering what age is this good for? Thanks :)

mom2mack&max
06-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Anyone have a product number on this to check to see if my Costco has any? Found it in an earlier post, sorry I overlooked it!

Seitvonzu
06-21-2011, 07:58 PM
this is another one of those deals that makes me think "gosh, i wish we had costco"-- i've never been interested in joining a wholesale club, but some costco offerings cause me serious envy!!!

if anyone is on the fence, i'd say go for it. we have a "market stand" that i got at target when lu was an infant (i was a little obsessed with it), for $15 (it was 75% off)-- it would DEFINITELY have been worth the full price....or more. my inlaws wanted to get lucy the M&D lemonade stand/market and i probably would have let them get something like that if we didn't already have this. everytime kids come over for playdates the thing gets SO MUCH PLAY. in between those playdates, my child loves it. it's been a market, a library, a baby store, a flour shop, a bakery, etc. it's just really fun. my child is only 3 , but she's loved it since we got it out last year, and i can imagine she like it for a long long time.

when previous poster said their kids were too old i was suprised... i know as a child i would have really liked this "toy" at least until i was 8ish. it looks really big!!! it looks really easy to break down/set up too... storage would be easier than our market, which sometimes is on the main level and sometimes goes into the basement (to the chagrin of playdate friends... who always ask "where is the store?")

neat find. DANG YOU COSTCO !!! ;)

MMMommy
06-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Seitvonzu, I couldn't resist a bargain. I am the PP that thought my DDs were too old for it. But you made me rethink that, and I just bought one. It is too cute to pass up at that price! It also says ages 8 and up on the Costco price sign. I think my DDs will still enjoy it at ages 6 and 7. I needed an excuse to buy it, so thank you for convincing me!

sewarsh
06-21-2011, 10:59 PM
SO happy people are taking advantage of this deal!!
I was surprised no one responded for a day or two.
I just wish we needed it!

MMMommy
06-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks for posting, Sewarsh! I have zero self control and can never resist a bargain. Even if DDs play with it only twice, I would still be satisfied having bought it at that price. Also, it is multi-faceted and all purpose. I would prefer to leave off the "Lemonade" stickers and make it an all purpose stand. Cute and an excellent price!

I just built it. A breeze to put together b/c it is mostly pre-assembled. I was totally wrong about this in thinking that DDs would be too old for it. The stand is very tall and quite large. The table portion comes up to my 7 year old's middle chest. She can't even reach the top sign to write on it. So it is definitely not too "young" of a toy for a 6 and 7 year old. It looks sized for an 8 or 9 year old.

ohiomom1121
06-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Have any Ohio people checked on this? I think my kids would go crazy over this and now I have to wait 2 hours to start calling. :)

amandabea
06-22-2011, 08:09 AM
Ooohhh. I want this. Was anyone able to get this into a regular car?

Seitvonzu
06-22-2011, 08:25 AM
amandabea--- i'm thinking it would be possible because it's not preassembled? (i'm envisioning IKEA's flat packaging or something like it? )

of course again, no costco-- so what do *i* know. :)

i would actually buy this if we had access to it at that price. even with our regular "everyday" market, this seems like just the thing when your child decides they need to set up on the corner and sell sticky sweet beverages to unsuspecting neighbors :) i wouldn't put the lemonade stickers on it either... i'd keep it nice and generic :)

Melaine
06-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Can't believe that when my dad called from Costco I couldn't think of a bloody thing for him to look for and I totally forgot this thread. ARGH!

Maxlee
06-22-2011, 09:07 AM
I called my local Costco yesterday and they said they have a 1 left (display) and it was $54.97 (according to her computer). :(

chlobo
06-22-2011, 09:15 AM
So annoyed. My mom called the one near her and they are still $49, even though the other stores in the state marked them down to $25 already. And the one near me already sold out at $25. How irritating. He did say they haven't sold any at the $49 price so they might mark them down again.

chlobo
06-22-2011, 09:16 AM
I called my local Costco yesterday and they said they have a 1 left (display) and it was $54.97 (according to her computer). :(

Where are you located?

etaylor75
06-22-2011, 09:35 AM
The box is 34 x 44.

It's mostly assembled, you just flip open the legs and screw in the top posts.

Erin

ohiomom1121
06-22-2011, 10:13 AM
No luck here...for anyone in Ohio:
Mayfield has none
Avon has 2 but they are $50ish
Columbus has 2 and they are $79
Strongsville has none.

Suebell
06-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Called my local Costco & they are sold out, but Southlake and Fort Worth are supposed to have some for $39.xx.

ckso
06-22-2011, 12:12 PM
our local Costco is still selling it at $54.97

alien_host
06-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Ooohhh. I want this. Was anyone able to get this into a regular car?

I drive a VW Passat and was able to get it in the back seat (w/ the long side sitting on the "hump" on the floor and it was tilted back towards the seat. DD was at school, BUT it did obstruct my view out the back.

I might have been able to get it in the trunk, but it was full of my purchases from Target and other stuff. ;)

ETA: just curious, what was the regular price on these at Costco? the .97 means clearance right? So 54.97 wasn't the highest price?

stratosphere03
06-22-2011, 01:35 PM
No luck here...for anyone in Ohio:
Mayfield has none
Avon has 2 but they are $50ish
Columbus has 2 and they are $79
Strongsville has none.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in Columbus and I thought about telling my IL's about the deal since they mentioned getting one for my boys a few months ago. The Columbus location must have good luck selling them at full price because last time I was there they had at least 10.

creativelightbulb
06-22-2011, 02:09 PM
today in Northern VA they are 39.97 - I think I will wait to see if it is reduced

lisa928
06-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Reading the other posts it seeems that $79 was the full price. Mine normal Costco (Wayne NJ) had none, but Clifton NJ told me they had three at $24.97 this morning so I went at lunch to get one. My twins are 2.5 years so I am wondering to I save this for Christmas.

maybeebaby08
06-22-2011, 03:40 PM
I only got one for a gift, now I m regretting not getting 2! I might just keep this one for DD. Ugh, wish Avon wasn't so far away.

Maxlee
06-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Where are you located?

Chicago

Twin Mom
06-22-2011, 05:28 PM
The store closest to me had it at the $5x.xx price but 2 other stores have it at $24.97. Now I have to decide if I want to drive to another store that's farther away to get one. The store near me wouldn't match the price. Grrr.

mom2mack&max
06-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Please post where you are finding the lemonade stands. Anyone found one in the Austin, TX area?

MMMommy
06-22-2011, 11:57 PM
I am guessing they are pretty readily available in the Bay Area (Northern Cal). Two local Costcos had at least 10 each at the $24.97 price- Foster City and SSF Costco (by airport). Prob other Bay Area Costcos have them as well.