PDA

View Full Version : Kinderwagon Hop - Any IRL feedback?

BayGirl2
06-16-2011, 05:23 PM
I've been checking out this stroller and I see a few online reviews in blogs. Seems like its only been out a short time. The website is sold out but there are several sites that have them in stock, and I could wait for 2012 if they are making any improvements to this model.

I'm still wondering if this is a good umbrella substitute for 2 kids when you really need a small folded footprint. No place in CA where I could play with it IRL so that makes me a little nervous in terms of stability, structure, and push.
Has anyone here actually seen and played with one?

http://kinderwagon.com/

lhafer
06-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Never seen it before!! But here's a review on it.

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/49137020.aspx?MsdVisit=1

abh5e8
06-16-2011, 08:19 PM
wow...that looks awesome! a small fold and footprint for a double.

Multimama
06-16-2011, 08:47 PM
I know Baby Gizmo has a review on it with a video. There is almost no recline though so wouldn't work for you for awhile I imagine, OP.

lhafer
06-17-2011, 02:40 AM
I know Baby Gizmo has a review on it with a video. There is almost no recline though so wouldn't work for you for awhile I imagine, OP.

The back seat has a pretty good recline. I would say from 3 months and up, and use a snuzzler.

ckelly
06-17-2011, 03:20 AM
I wonder how much it weighs? May be a good airport stroller....

Multimama
06-17-2011, 03:21 AM
The back seat has a pretty good recline. I would say from 3 months and up, and use a snuzzler.

Weird, I guess I misremembered. If you buy one, OP, I'd be interested to hear your review.

BayGirl2
06-18-2011, 10:43 PM
The back seat recline looks like ~3 months, depending on the child I guess. I don't really need it until DC2 is 5-6 months, so it would work. Seems like a good umbrella substitute for travel and for trips to daycare (where we need a very small folded footprint) Weight is 21.5 lbs, so good for a double.

I've seen all the positive reviews but still haven't seen one IRL or heard from anyone here who'd seen one. I was on the wait list and just got the notification they are back in stock. Not sure I'm ready to buy it quite yet, but I like the idea of it. Tempting to get one to play with.