PDA

View Full Version : Rash guard for 12 month old

saddie23
06-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Where can I find a cute and affordable rash guard bathing suit for a 12 month old girl? Online or b/m store. Thanks!

carolinamama
06-16-2011, 07:33 PM
I have always ordered from Lands End for my boys at all ages. I've seen some in the One Step Ahead Catalog and our Target also carries them.

marymoo86
06-16-2011, 08:01 PM
don't know how quickly you need it but Hanna Andersson had a couple on sale for $12

LMPC
06-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Gymboree also had quite a few on sale last week.

saddie23
06-16-2011, 08:46 PM
I have always ordered from Lands End for my boys at all ages. I've seen some in the One Step Ahead Catalog and our Target also carries them.

I got one from LE for my older DD (2.5) and love it, but I don't think they have baby sizes anymore. And I didn't see any at my Target but will look again. I am late on this I think!

don't know how quickly you need it but Hanna Andersson had a couple on sale for $12

Gymboree also had quite a few on sale last week.

Thanks for the recommendations! I will check out HA. I was in Gymboree 2 weeks ago and didn't see any but my Gymbo is always so packed with clothes everywhere and I could have missed them.

ETA: HA are sold out in the size I need, except for one pattern that I'm not crazy about but will keep in mind. I know I should have had this purchased already, but I hate that bathing suits are sold out and hard to find in June! It *just* got warm here!!

♥ms.pacman♥
06-16-2011, 09:02 PM
i got DS's rashguard last year at the Gap (babygap section). i went during a 40% off sale so it was pretty cheap. i also got him one at Old Navy. they were both longsleeve. I got my DD one this year at Hanna Andersson (short sleeve one piece)

Nooknookmom
06-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Roxy has THE cutest ones w/ polka dots, but my fave are by Tuga!!!!

larig
06-16-2011, 11:16 PM
there are also some at Collibar in addition to the other ones mentioned. I've never had one from them, though, so can't speak to quality. (DS has a hat that is great though).

Nooknookmom
06-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Here's a link for the Tuga. They hold up SO well and I like that the sleeves are longer than most. Also DD's were made in USA which I like.

http://www.tugasunwear.com/sun_protective_girl_s_seaside_plumeria_short_sleev e_rashguards.html

wellyes
06-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Old Navy has tons.

blondflava
06-17-2011, 04:10 PM
A question about the fit of the rash guards, they're still a new item for me! DD has always been a peanut, and last summer I got a 24M size rash guard (at a boardwalk store) to fit her through the next (this) year, well wrong, it was already getting tight last summer (and DD was about 15 lbs then!). This year, I got the 2T from ON (I like them, cute designs and have washed well so far) but it's a little loose, not more so than a T-shirt, doesn't look 'too big', just not fitted (but hardly anything is ever fitted on her), DD is still a peanut, are they supposed to be tight fitting?

chozen
06-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Here's a link for the Tuga. They hold up SO well and I like that the sleeves are longer than most. Also DD's were made in USA which I like.

http://www.tugasunwear.com/sun_protective_girl_s_seaside_plumeria_short_sleev e_rashguards.html

do you know how there rash guard suits run sz. wise?