PDA

View Full Version : Keep your eyes peeled for email with 20% from Amazon

LMPC
06-17-2011, 09:54 AM
Just got an email from Amazon yesterday that asked me to sign up for clothing emails....if I did, I would receive a 20% off code for my next purchase from the clothing department. Just thought would pass this along.

larig
06-17-2011, 10:29 AM
:thumbsup: thanks!

lilhilly
06-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Just got an email from Amazon yesterday that asked me to sign up for clothing emails....if I did, I would receive a 20% off code for my next purchase from the clothing department. Just thought would pass this along.

You don't need an e-mail . . . just go to Amazon and then select "clothing" from the menu on the left side. You should see a link to sign up for the promo. HTH.

3isEnough
06-17-2011, 12:05 PM
Thank you, just signed up :thumbsup:

LMPC
06-17-2011, 01:18 PM
You don't need an e-mail . . . just go to Amazon and then select "clothing" from the menu on the left side. You should see a link to sign up for the promo. HTH.

Oooh, even cooler! Thanks!

AshUVA
06-17-2011, 01:30 PM
The 20% is only for Clothing Store products. Still a good deal, but don't expect to use it on diapers or baby stuff.

The fine print from Amazon:
"For a limited time, if you subscribe to Amazon's Clothing Store emails and are a first-time subscriber, we will email you a promotional code redeemable for 20% off your next purchase of eligible Amazon Clothing Store products (up to a maximum purchase price of $1000) sold by Amazon.com. Purchases from sellers other than Amazon.com do not qualify. Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping* "

indigo99
06-17-2011, 08:24 PM
I was able to use the 20% off on a samsonite suitcase today since I guess it's an "accessory". We needed another hardsided case so I got the newer version of the one we have (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003FS1GAM)and like.

DrSally
06-18-2011, 10:21 AM
I wonder if shoes are included

LMPC
06-18-2011, 01:57 PM

I was wondering the same thing!

yalie2001
06-19-2011, 04:10 PM
I was able to use the 20% off on a samsonite suitcase today since I guess it's an "accessory". We needed another hardsided case so I got the newer version of the one we have (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003FS1GAM)and like.
thanks for the link - that is carry-on size, right?

hovbaby
06-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Is there anybody who can spare me a 20% code? Thank you so much!

LMPC
06-19-2011, 05:49 PM
Is there anybody who can spare me a 20% code? Thank you so much!

You can get one by going to Amazon and signing up...you don't need to have received the email. HTH!

essnce629
06-21-2011, 02:30 AM

Nope, doesn't work on shoes, I tried!

LMPC
06-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Nope, doesn't work on shoes, I tried!

Whew....thanks! You just saved me a load of cash lol!

gibas23
06-24-2011, 05:18 PM
amazon has tons of clothing on clearance with additional 20% off with coupon code FROMUS2U. The 20% unique code for signing up with the mailing list is stackable. They have some tea collections and tons of very goods brands for the women (splendid, LAMADE, 7 for all mankind, etc).

jenrub
06-25-2011, 03:59 AM
amazon has tons of clothing on clearance with additional 20% off with coupon code FROMUS2U. The 20% unique code for signing up with the mailing list is stackable. They have some tea collections and tons of very goods brands for the women (splendid, LAMADE, 7 for all mankind, etc).

How were you able to stack them (FROMUS2U & code for signing up)? I tried but it only took the 1st one. Also, have you or anyone here bought zutano co'z most of the stuff in the size I wanted was this brand and I've never tried it so I'd like to know quality wise if it's pretty good? TIA!

gibas23
06-25-2011, 06:22 AM
it kinda worked for me when I placed my order yesterday morning. Initially, the second 20% discount was not entirely in the correct ($300 order, got two discount showing, $60 and $43). I ended up chatted with the CS and got the additional discount adjusted,

Zutano baby clothing run TTS for tops but a little bit big for bottoms. We used to dress DD with tons of this brand a year or two ago.

azazela
06-25-2011, 06:24 AM
I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting the extra special email and then I read the fine print. :( It turns out it's only for new sign-ups. Silly me was somehow already getting the Amazon Clothing emails... No fair! :32:

gibas23
06-25-2011, 07:45 AM
you can actually create a new account with different email. Amazon doesn't care if it's the same name, addy and cc info.

kissmekate
06-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Does anyone know if you have to purchase something that comes directly from Amazon (I'm assuming so)? I tried to use the first code, but the clothing was from a different seller and it wouldn't work.

jenrub
06-26-2011, 12:34 PM
it kinda worked for me when I placed my order yesterday morning. Initially, the second 20% discount was not entirely in the correct ($300 order, got two discount showing, $60 and $43). I ended up chatted with the CS and got the additional discount adjusted,

Zutano baby clothing run TTS for tops but a little bit big for bottoms. We used to dress DD with tons of this brand a year or two ago.

I chatted with CS to get a second code to apply but she didn't honor it. She said my code was used on it even though I used the FROMUS2U first which reflected the discount. CS said only 1 code per order and they don't have other orders that reflect both discounts. Guess she's wrong on that since yours worked and just my luck and she didn't give it to me. Have to recalculate if they're worth it with only 1 code.

bandgsmama
06-27-2011, 05:12 PM
what are people getting from this sale? it's a bit overwhelming to search through the items! momma needs med -large & ds needs 7-8
tia

gibas23
06-27-2011, 05:23 PM
oh shoot they might have change the discount limitation. I only got two dresses for my DD but I got 12-13 items for myself. Lots of comfy high-end shirts from Rebecca beeson, splendid, 7 of all mankind, bordeaux and a short from ella moss. A couple of dresses from Fred Perry and Velvet. My style is very casual and easy wear and I don't do too much colors mostly white, light grey, navy and black.

smiles33
06-27-2011, 06:15 PM
what are people getting from this sale? it's a bit overwhelming to search through the items! momma needs med -large & ds needs 7-8
tia

I was overwhelmed, too, but ended up buying my first pair of 7 for All Mankind jeans. 20% off jeans already sale means I paid about $80 for them. More than my usual budget for jeans, but I've been wanting to try them out. They feel like there's some spandex (as they're much clingier than the typical Gap jeans and Calvin Klein jeans I normally wear) and they're super long (36? 38?) so I need to get them hemmed.

nanoo
06-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Anyone able to stack the 2 codes recently?

jenrub
06-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Anyone able to stack the 2 codes recently?

I wasn't able to but after my hulabaloo with my order I chatted again to a CS to straighten out my order and he ended up crediting me for the addtl 20% instead of applying it to my existing order which reflected a 20% discount.

nanoo
06-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks, jenrub. I guess it's not really supposed to stack...I did get Wacoal bras for about 50% off (after one 20% discount), so pretty stoked about that!