PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the Keeper?

Schmitty21
06-17-2011, 12:38 PM
It's a reuseable menstrual cup - the idea is it's way greener than disposable products. I have one and love it. Just curious if anyone has used it before and after childbirth? They have different sizes, so I'm wondering if I need to order the "after" size. I will try mine and see what happens as far as leaks, but was curious if anyone had any experience as well.

umm... and hope not TMI. :tongue5:
If you're interested, check out the website. Highly recommended!

mommylamb
06-17-2011, 01:01 PM
It's a reuseable menstrual cup - the idea is it's way greener than disposable products. I have one and love it. Just curious if anyone has used it before and after childbirth? They have different sizes, so I'm wondering if I need to order the "after" size. I will try mine and see what happens as far as leaks, but was curious if anyone had any experience as well.

umm... and hope not TMI. :tongue5:
If you're interested, check out the website. Highly recommended!

I used the keeper back in my 20s before I had DS. After I had him, I got a new one, but I got a Diva cup. Pretty much the same thing. I had no particular reason for switching. Diva also has pre-kids and after-kids sizes. There are a lot of Diva fans here, but the keeper is just as good.

Melaine
06-17-2011, 02:00 PM
I use the Diva but have been thinking about trying another brand for a back-up. I have heard good thing about the Keeper also.

hellokitty
06-17-2011, 02:48 PM
I have both the silicone keeper and a diva cup. They're both great.