PDA

View Full Version : StrollerQueen Consultation Rave

Shawna31
06-17-2011, 01:23 PM
I was really hesitant to spend the money, especially since I had spent hours researching my options. I have a pretty unique situation, and I just couldn't decide. I had narrowed down my choices to 4-5 strollers, but couldn't pull the trigger on buying one.

So, I decided that it was worth the try. She emailed me back very quickly. In fact, there was at least 20 emails back and forth all in one evening. Taking all of my considerations in account, she recommended several strollers that I hadn't even considered. When I asked her about the ones that I thought I decided on, she said that she didn't feel like any of them were ideal for my situation, and why. She was so patient with my millions of questions, and was so knowledgeable on so many different strollers. She could have easily suggested one of the popular brands on my list and I would have been satisfied and the consultation would have ended. Instead, she found me the perfect stroller that I didn't have to settle on. She even tracked down the best prices, amazing prices in fact, on the models she suggested. They were all different brands and different web sites, proving that she didn't have a financial gain to suggest them.

BabyBearsMom
06-17-2011, 01:26 PM
SQ is awesome. What stroller did you end up getting?

Shawna31
06-17-2011, 03:09 PM
I bought a hardly used leather MacLaren Ryder off of StrollerSwap.

arivecchi
06-17-2011, 03:23 PM
PMing you OP.

Glad SQ could help.

strollerqueen
06-20-2011, 01:06 AM
I was really hesitant to spend the money, especially since I had spent hours researching my options. I have a pretty unique situation, and I just couldn't decide. I had narrowed down my choices to 4-5 strollers, but couldn't pull the trigger on buying one.

So, I decided that it was worth the try. She emailed me back very quickly. In fact, there was at least 20 emails back and forth all in one evening. Taking all of my considerations in account, she recommended several strollers that I hadn't even considered. When I asked her about the ones that I thought I decided on, she said that she didn't feel like any of them were ideal for my situation, and why. She was so patient with my millions of questions, and was so knowledgeable on so many different strollers. She could have easily suggested one of the popular brands on my list and I would have been satisfied and the consultation would have ended. Instead, she found me the perfect stroller that I didn't have to settle on. She even tracked down the best prices, amazing prices in fact, on the models she suggested. They were all different brands and different web sites, proving that she didn't have a financial gain to suggest them.
Thank you! That was very sweet! I am so glad it worked out for you.:bighand::hug:

jacksmoma
06-20-2011, 10:55 AM
great to hear! maybe if i had talked to her in the first place i wouldn't have gone thru about a zillion strolllers :) what a great service she has!