PDA

View Full Version : How do I use AAA discount and ebates?

MSWR0319
06-18-2011, 02:12 PM
There was a post earlier about buying from Target and going through AAA and ebates to get the discounts. How do I do this? Don't I have to go through the websites each to et the discounts?

Thanks

3isEnough
06-18-2011, 08:15 PM
I don't know about combining AAA & Ebates but I purchased something online a few days ago and was able to combine Mr. Rebates & a $5 off $50 coupon, plus use my Target card for 5% additional.

You can find the $5 off $50 at CouponCabin http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/target/. Click through the top coupon that says "peel for code". That will put the $5 coupon in your cart. I did this after already having stuff in my cart, so try adding stuff first. Then, once you have the coupon added you can open a new window and go through Mr. Rebates or Ebates. Click through to Target, go to your cart & confirm the $5 is there, then checkout.

HTH.

poohbear
06-19-2011, 08:38 AM
There was a post earlier about buying from Target and going through AAA and ebates to get the discounts. How do I do this? Don't I have to go through the websites each to et the discounts?

Thanks

Log into target through AAA's shopping site. Put everything in your cart and go through to the checkout page but do not check out - you will see the AAA 10% off as a promo credit (if your order is $80, it will say you have promo credit of $8) .

Open ebates or mr rebates and go to the target page. Go to your cart - the promo code will still be in there.

MSWR0319
06-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks everyone! Worked perfectly!