View Full Version : Plus one promotional video

Eagletmom
06-20-2011, 09:18 PM
I can't wait to see it IRL, but this will have to do for now:wink2:

https://philandteds.box.net/shared/4m9zai3629njrojavblo

:thumbsup:

Multimama
06-21-2011, 08:13 AM
I wanted to watch, but the site looked weird and it said it was "sharing" the file with my computer so I decided not to risk it.

legaleagle
06-21-2011, 10:16 AM
I must say the video seems to confirm all the problems people noticed - for example at the end when both the kids are asleep and totally slumped over because the seats don't recline.

arivecchi
06-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Bummer. Link does not work for me.

lyt202
06-21-2011, 11:12 AM
The slumping might also be because the seat is so short. The kid in the back has half a head sticking up past the top of the seat.

Kaylee31
06-21-2011, 12:00 PM
I must say the video seems to confirm all the problems people noticed - for example at the end when both the kids are asleep and totally slumped over because the seats don't recline.

Yeah, I really don't think it will work for many people. I'm guessing this is going to be a big fail, but I could be wrong.
It's a great starter idea for a MB tandem, but it seems like it has way too many kinks. How are you supposed to see your baby when they're in that cocoon thingy? It seems like there is no option for the younger child but to go straight from the cocoon to the front seat, which has hardly any recline. And the poor kid in the back has to put his feet in a pouch.