PDA

View Full Version : I hate the new Yahoo calendar

tiapam
06-21-2011, 04:08 PM
it's awful. and it used to be pretty good.

khm
06-21-2011, 04:16 PM
I hate when stuff changes for the worse.

I don't know if you are looking for suggestions. But I just ramped up my use of the google calendar and am feeling the love. :) I use Google Sync to sync with Outlook, and on my phone, I set up my gmail account as Outlook server so it all syncs without having to hook up to my computer. It's been great. I invite my husband to all the kid-stuff and he's all set up the same so we are always "in sync".

tiapam
06-21-2011, 05:06 PM
thanks for the tip. i considered switching to google calendar even before yahoo changed but something about it just bugged me. i will have to find something new soon, i may actually go back to ...PAPER. i don't have a smart phone and don't plan to get one until a couple more years. my phone does have a calendar but it's clunky and i can't print it out, etc.

DebbieJ
06-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Another vote for Google Calendar! It's the only way that DH and I know what the heck is going on.

ett
06-22-2011, 01:18 AM
I agree. It's awful.

DebbieJ
06-23-2011, 12:38 AM
I hate when stuff changes for the worse.

I don't know if you are looking for suggestions. But I just ramped up my use of the google calendar and am feeling the love. :) I use Google Sync to sync with Outlook, and on my phone, I set up my gmail account as Outlook server so it all syncs without having to hook up to my computer. It's been great. I invite my husband to all the kid-stuff and he's all set up the same so we are always "in sync".

Thank you for telling me about this sync stuff. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!